Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thanks for Joining us on Mother’s Day!


On Mothers’ Day - Sunday May 13 - the University of Washington’s Women’s Sports Medicine and Lifetime Fitness Program and UW Sports Medicine Clinic held a 5k Walk/Run in Seattle’s beautiful Seward Park
There was no entry fee, no timing, no competition, just a great time for families to kick off Mom’s special day in a healthy way.
Pictures of the event can be viewed here.


If you missed the event this year, save the date for Mothers’ Day 2013 – Sunday May 12, 2013 – and plan to join other families to celebrate the mothers in  your family.

2 comments:

  1. Yay - that's me with my family on this blog post! Thank you so much for including us - we had such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking all over for this! It was excellent and very informative. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. It's really a great and useful piece of info.

    ReplyDelete